Frequently Asked Questions:
|How have things changed with the new website?||
This new website (version II) operates much like the old site as you can either look for your photos by date or by simply entering a name (horse, owner, trainer, driver) into any of the search boxes located at the top most pages on the site. It does operate much faster and ordering system is very easy to use.
|Do I need to register?||It is not required, but certainly does make it easier for you if you think you may return at a later date to order photos. The site will have your address information saved and you will not have to complete the address form again. **If you registered with the old site, you will need to re-register with this new site. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it could not be avoided.|
|The picture I am looking at purchasing seems too dark or too bright on my screen. Is this how my print will look?||
We edit all pictures to achieve accurate color and the best print possible before they shipped to you. We take a lot of pride in our photo editing.
All computer monitors are configured differently and how your computer displays the image's color will vary. Your monitors brightness, contrast and color profile all impact how the picture will look on your screen. Our monitors have been calibrated by a colorimeter to ensure accurate colors.
|My horse won at the track but I do not see any photos listed. What to do?||Please email email@example.com with the date of the race and the name of the horse.|
|How do I order photos?||
1. By clicking on the smaller thumbnails, you will be shown a larger preview image. To the right of each preview image is a list of ordering options and prices.
2. Click on a product item to add it to your shopping cart. You can continue to add other pictures to your shopping cart or click Checkout Now to beging the order processing.
3. A new feature is the custom cropping. If you see a picture and you would like to crop the photo differently than shown on the website, click Centered (is it OK?) . Click "Save and Close" in the top right hand corner. Now click "Checkout Now"
4. The website is going to ask you for your mailing address. Click Continue Checkout.
5. Select how you would like your order shipped to you. The cost will be listed and a total order amount will be displayed on the right side of the page. - Click "Continue Checkout".
6. You will now be on the Confirmation page. Please review your order. If everything looks good, click on the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the page.
|Do I need a PayPal Account?||A PayPal account is not required but does make it easier since your they will have your credit card information on record. If you have an account with PayPal, simply log in and make the payment. If you do not have an account click on the "Don't have a PayPal Account" link. You will be able to use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Amex.|
|I have another question that was not answered here?||Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question|